In an effort to move forward with simpler tools and less antispam efforts. I have setup this new feedback forum for everyone in place of the traditional forum system used previously. I do apologize as exporting its content is not possible, especially without credit to their posters.

You can access the read only archive of the previous forums here.

Feb 10th, 2019 - Server Move / Item Mall

Server Move Completed 

At this time I have completed the move from the previous server to the new server. In this move comes with a few changes though mostly unrelated to the game itself. It is a faster more optimized configuration which an allow for even faster auto attacks in the future (not yet) of up to .7 second reloads before I even complete the recode. 

In part of the move I have created a new portal for you to provide feedback on the game whether bug or feature request. I do believe it will work out better for us considering the more fluid experience for our direct needs. I know it is barren for now and could use a couple more categories, but we'll fix that. You can find the link below and as the Help option in-game now.

Additionally I have added a project management system for the game and will be looking for a couple users to provide insight in the pathes and updates taken in the game pre-recode as well as allow for transparency in development for you.

If you have a project that you would like to make official or work with us to build, please don't hestiate to reach out to me directly or post on the feedback site. I'm all for better communication and information for the game overall.

Additional updates: The Item Mall has returned with a new more condensed style (hold your mouse over the items to view their bonuses / effects) with item packs to help our new players easily collect the most important items at a discount. I've further updated the prices reducing some while increasing others dependent on their impact ingame. I have additionally switched the payment provider to Stripe to allow for a more seamless purchasing experience for you when ordering including a remember me function for those times you want to buy 20 things at once. Please note that you are not entering your credit card information on this site and no credit card information is received on my end. All transactions are handled by Stripe in the floating window identified in the bottom left corner of your screen.

Unfortunately at this immediate moment all purchases will still be manually provided to you. I am working on the automation side of it, but wanted to bring the store online for those who are in need of items available within. As part of this launch and lack of automation, let's have a laugh and enjoy 5x Auto Attacks rewarded per 1x auto attack purchase.

In addition to the Item Mall update, all future purchases will now automatically be tracked by the system. This means we'll be able to ensure you're compensated appropriately should we encounter an issue with an item you've purchased. 

Comments

• Will PayPal be brought back?

Yes, I will be bringing PayPal back. However it was easiest to integrate Stripe which is honestly the easiest payment system out there. If you need to use PayPal, please contact me for a purchase link.

If you have any questions to be added to this comment, please reply below.