Poll: What do you think of these ideas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Idea 1?
0%
0 0%
Idea 2?
0%
0 0%
Idea 3?
0%
0 0%
Idea 4?
0%
0 0%
Idea 5?
50.00%
1 50.00%
Idea 6?
0%
0 0%
I love them all! Lets do it!
50.00%
1 50.00%
I don't much care for any of them.
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Idea's for Alex!
08-16-2017, 04:12 AM,
RE: Some Idea's for Alex!
Idea 1 and 2: Even with the arena, additional event items make the Staffs relevent as they can drop up to 500+ CC/SD already.
Idea 3: The Daily Lottery already has a random chance of having a mega winner. Making it to where a person can spend money to significantly increase their chance of winning significantly decreases the chance of a non-paying player to win.
Idea 4: There is already something like this in place. That is what make the x## events possible.
Idea 5: I kinda like the idea of pets that add buffs.
Idea 6: Absolutely not. This would increase abuse of the kingdoms, and literally make it to where a player can (and probably will) effectively shut down an entire character, rather than just their kingdom.

Idea 1,2,3,6: These are all pay-to-win ideas. Not really something that fits in with the game here. Paying gives you a serious advantage on the tops board, but doesn't really give you any significant advantage in Kingdoms. Not one that a non-paying member can't overcome at least.
If you think you are too small to matter, you've never been in a dark room with a mosquito.

Messages In This Thread
Some Idea's for Alex! - by xHolliex - 03-01-2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Some Idea's for Alex! - by Grethor - 08-16-2017, 04:12 AM