Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ignore list
02-15-2013, 04:29 AM,
ignore list
You know, every once in a while, a certain player will get under your skin. So how about an ignore list? It'd be nice to have it easily accessible so you can remove people from the list and etc. It could possibly just be added to the preferences page. Just a thought.
02-15-2013, 06:41 AM,
RE: ignore list
This was something I said in the past I wasnt able to do but I can look into this now that I know a bit more I'm pretty certain I could actually do this.
02-15-2013, 11:57 AM,
This isn't a bad idea, most games have them. I don't think a list is necessary, perhaps just a set of commands /ignore *name* and /unignore *name* and your "list" resets when you log off. Of course staff should be immune to this ignore command for obvious reasons.
02-15-2013, 12:20 PM,
Personally I'm against this, due to the small amount of people around. Sure a single person can piss you off, but you can just shut chat off or simply ignore them yourselves.

This would disrupt the flow of chat for some, plus its not really needed. Problems can be addressed by mods if users are privately bothering you