Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upgrade to moonfire
03-08-2013, 06:52 AM,
upgrade to moonfire
with the recent ann on adding more time to moonfire it got me thinking on adding more levels to the moonfire spell.
right now we have 1(lesser moon),2(moonfire),3( greater moonfire). and with these levels we have (1) Vamp monster, (2) Fool/Elite Vamp Monster, and (3) Fool-Elite Vamp Monster.

My suggestion is to have another lvl or 2.
( Naming can be changed of course)
lvl 4 moonfire ( Blood Moonfire)- and this would allow for the monsters to be uber with the Siren Prefix included. So ultimately it will be Siren Fool Elite Vampire Djinn. now i dont know the calculations on HP and damge for said beast but i imagine it would be a nice challenge lol.
and if we go one step further lvl 5 moonfire (Greater Blood Moonfire)
this would allow you to have SFEV monsters but it would also bring in the hordes. facing down multiple SFEV at one time.
And to go on a side tangent of what i said, you can offer different amounts of phials to have a different range of monsters in the horde come at you.

Now to the numbers for the levels( in accordance with the newest announcements)
lesser moonfire-10
Moonfire-20
Greater moonfire-30
-------------------------
lvl 4 moonfire ( Blood Moonfire)- 40 (since its just adding one more prefix to the monster adding 10 phials seems fine)
lvl 5 moonfire ( Greater Blood Moonfire)- 60 (2-5 monsters in the horde) 75 (6-10 monsters in the horde) 100 (11-20 monsters in horde) and for the super strong people something to brag about 200 phials ( jumps to minimum 50-150 monsters in horde)

now critiquing is always good so feel free to share your pros and cons, and what should be changed if you like this or not.