Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost mine key parts
06-25-2013, 06:45 PM,
Ghost mine key parts
Just a thought, I know there will be those players who do not keep track of how many pieces they have. So, what if a command was added to show how many pieces and from which planes the user currently has. /key for example or something like that
Tell someone that you love them today, because life is short; but shout it at them in German, because life is also confusing and terrifying.
06-25-2013, 08:01 PM,
RE: Ghost mine key parts
It says in your inventory
06-26-2013, 08:43 AM,
Well, I wouldnt know, I don't have any lol. Thank you though Smile
Tell someone that you love them today, because life is short; but shout it at them in German, because life is also confusing and terrifying.
06-26-2013, 11:36 PM,
i was looking at the guide for the fragments, and so how insane the drop rates are lol.. aside from being able to enter this splendid new area, if you complete this arduous task in game without buying the key you should get an extra reward. just saying

it seems incredibly unfair to spend 15$ compared to killing realistically 120k+ monsters.

maybe im just being jewish idk. hahaha
06-27-2013, 05:36 AM,
Actually the drop rates arent insane at all, the numbers may look larger but this quest wasnt a quest ment to be completed in 5minutes. The purchase vs the Quest thats really not comparable at all. Those who make the purchase get to skip the quest yes, but those who also make this purchases also make the game free to play for others. This quest could have easily not existed and been a Item Mall only item. Other than Plane Of Souls being the hardest drop rate which is the most commonly killed in area which turns its 1 in 64k drop rate for the hardest key really not very troublesome. Infact hunting the key in PoS doesnt exist its just a spot everyone levels so its really not out your way or a challenge to acquire those while the other zone drops have already been proven to be quit common with several people about half way complete with this quest in about 2 days.
06-27-2013, 02:18 PM,
Oooh. I guess I am being a baby lol. :-)
But kudos though, wasn't used to the challenge and now that I have it. Its different but good.
06-27-2013, 02:37 PM,
Yea thats been the goal with alot of the newer updates to challenge users not just hand them everything while its fun for a bit it gets old and users need stuff to do 1 day quests or trade these 50SD just wont cut it for stuff to really do in game, we got plenty of that already its time to expand to harder things.