Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some suggestions
06-26-2013, 01:16 AM,
some suggestions
You could make a new beast. Kind of like Satan's reject. Which buffs skill chance and skill multiplier. I think X2 might be to much. 1.50 or 1.25. Could make an item mall item to allow you to have both buffs like Satan's tail

You saw all this in chat that day but just a reminder. Now there were like 5 ppl including stuff so Dont know all the details. But the tokens from kill count or whatever for a "spin" on a wheel full of prizes. SD, cc, credits, buffs, etc etc
Could make the tokens buyable on item mall. Or in game at the price of SD/cc. Would also add another thing you could use as specials for buying things
06-28-2013, 12:23 PM,
RE: some suggestions
This "wheel" seems like a pretty good credit sink if you ask me. You could always make it cost sd/cc also but a large number of credits as a seperate option would be cool. Maybe even a way to multiply it such as if I spin for xx credits I can win up to y cc but if I spin for xxx credits I could win yy cc. Basically a virtual slot machine. Higher my "bet" the bigger my payline.
06-29-2013, 08:26 AM,
how about when on the guild menu, it shows by the persons name how many monthly beast kills they have for the month, and in a nother row or column has the total guilds kill.----- not a very high suggestion, just a little would be nice thing
06-29-2013, 08:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013, 10:15 PM by 1dumbo1.)
also, are you still thinking of putting in the buy your own guild mats with gc update??

also what about adding in a login quild message. (not the kd war winners login message)

message that show up to only the guild members, and it says basic guild stuff. like, " hey Ponies, besure to check out the personal guild forum for guild related stuff. Keep on clicking guys"

or maybe adding in another new item** 1dumbo1s killer boomstick**
the main focus of this would be to let each kill you get equal one more.
and make it able to be lvled up.
but after lvl 2 it doesnt count towards more kills for daily chests, cus that would just make them to easy. but the lvl up would only count towards lifetime kills. Lets face it 30 mil kills is alot lol. say the average player gets 100k kils a month. thats 1.2 mil kills a year. if they did that for 25 years straight, they'd hit 30 mil kills lol.
but make it able to lvl up to say 10 or 15 max. so each kill counts 10 or 15 times but only towards lifetime kills. and only 2 times each towards daily chest kills.
07-01-2013, 08:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 08:15 PM by 1dumbo1.)
make the creator upgrade only the wep and the shield but give him a 33% chance to upgrade since its such a low spawn rate. along with the BSOD a raise in the chance it upgrades should be implemented.
but this is brought on from personal exp. since in the last 4 months ive capped in POS beasts and havent seen a single upgrade.

also is the info for them up to date???
07-01-2013, 10:56 PM,
At some point I'll be adding those two things, but as I said with the guild coin thing I have a update I need to complete and release before that to even have the stock market like system running to determine swap costs, and as I said it wont be as awesome as everyones thinking its going to be it will be very pricey to the point its only ment to grab the last few of a mat needed for a upgrade.

Also PoS Beasts you can increase your upgrade rate by having more equipment on you that needs upgrade.
07-01-2013, 11:03 PM,
which two things lol. and stock market..... hmmmm sounds very jewy. i like that
07-01-2013, 11:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 11:22 PM by Sevion.)
Its more or less just a system that tells whats being traded into what the most and ranks those with cost cause of it. So first before guilds even get that the user Alchemy Lab that basically is the same system but on a personal level and would also allow for ccConfusedd trades without the Immoral Banker costs. 800cs could essentially only trade into 8 Shard Dust because of the market value if everyone trades in a bunch of CS for SD. Its not exactly a system I've made before and I'm trying to make it in a way to branch across several outlets, so its taken a tad longer then I thought it might cause its a tad tricky. But even when its done the guild one would be a little ways off cause I have Kingdom and other game updates I wanna get out to include the new mode and I wanna get pvp worked on past the little test script I made that confirmed it was feasible.