Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July Changes and War Development
06-26-2013, 06:32 AM,
July Changes and War Development
Guild War Points Changes:
-Every guild will start with 1 Billion War Points (This makes some of the changes made to acquiring war points actually work)

Reborn Change:
2,500+ to Reborn Cap

Discussion:

Kingdoms-
Probably in about a month or so once everything has been worked out and some more stuff added I want to reset kingdoms in rounds once every 4-5 months while increasing the duration of each Kingdom action by x2. I've read in chat on several occasions that people mention the kingdom system is extremely fast paced and requires a lot of activity this will also make the longer explore options more viable.

Possibly add a cancel to Training exercises? Thoughts Yes/No?

New Mode?:
Immoral Mode - How many levels? EXP Requirement Per Level Up? Reborn Cap?
06-26-2013, 11:54 AM,
RE: July Changes and War Development
I agree with extending the kingdom actions or something. because as it is now, it is faced paced and people who have the ability get on all day long even for a few minutes here and there have a huge advantage.

Reseting kingdoms, as much as I dont want to lose what I have gained i think it is a good idea. maybe every 3 months. and if you wanted to, you could make a new page on the top list. that shows like the top 3 players and their kingdom for each quarter and the winning guild. like

quarter 1 2013

Winning guild - noobrus- 50,000 guild war points

1. name1/guild - 400 land - 50,000 networth
2. name2/guild - 350 land - etc etc
3. name3/guild - etc etc

quarter 2 2013

winning guild - etc etc
1. etc etc
2. etc etc
3.etc etc

as far as canceling training sessions... im indifferent on that. would be nice to have that ability but not necessary. wouldnt bother me either way. also i cant think of any atm. but it may lead to people finding ways around things. like releasing and training troops to lower networth for an example. I dunno just a thought

new mode... i like this. altho i personally want it to be hella hard. now i know what is hard for some people is easy for others. some people right now get 10 mil levels at a time. and it wouldnt be much for a guild to raise their level multipier by 100 or so to double that to 20 mil at a time. so i vote for something like 1 bil levels. exp requirement. i dunno i guess you could change levels/exp to balance it out. more exp required, less levels. or more levels and less exp. and for reborn cap. depending on how hard it is to reborn. you could start with like 2-3k and see how it goes from there.
06-26-2013, 01:38 PM,
Also people in the new mode should get a chat icon (I've always wanted one). But something cooler then Sevions UPS symbol[/u]
06-26-2013, 01:57 PM,
Yes def agree on resetting kingdoms. Tri annually is great.
Idk about extending durations of actions.having a fast paced side game is a great polar to the click upon click upon click that is IA.
As for cancellationsnof troop training. That's a want not a need. That's just an extra convinience (sp). And as narf said could be manipulated easily.

Big yes to narfs idea about having a seperate tops list for guilds and players per period.

For a new mode hellyea!!!!!! And since will most likely one of the last modes to play in.I recommend going big. Like 1 sept exp to lvl. Making it 1 bil lvls to reborn. Somerhing along those standards.

as for the cap to start like 5k. Since this will be a big mode.

And have a customizable logo in chat for when you reach this mode would be a nice little tease :-)
06-27-2013, 06:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013, 06:18 AM by Sevion.)
I agree resetting kingdoms does suck, but perhaps individual awards for the top 3 of them each reset in the form of grab bags or perhaps game credit and a hall of fame is a def . I thought about a credit refund but most cry for a credit sink so this could be a alternative credit sink to earn some ingame stuff in a competitive stance. (Cause well leveling isnt really to competitive it is for bragging rights but it isnt like you can nuke whoever is top)
06-27-2013, 08:36 AM,
I must admit I'm indifferent to the kingdom updates as I do not have the ability to be around enough to enjoy kingdoms. I've already decided I will not partake in kingdoms because of this. At the same time while I like the idea of troop cancelation I can see this being abused unless the effect of troop worth is calculated instantly so it's no longer an issue of being able to drop your networth.

I am however very keen to the idea of a new mode but as was stated already it needs to be something ridiculously hard. I'd even enjoy it being hard for myself but that may be too hard for others. In fact I'm pretty sure making it hard for me would scare others away. Even with the current system only a handful of people attempt to cap each month. I also support the idea of some type of icon for players in said mode.
06-27-2013, 11:09 AM,
All troops in training and out and about count towards networth when attacking.
06-27-2013, 11:16 AM,
And someone come up with a chat logo the same size as the GM/Star and we can go from there about that.
06-27-2013, 12:23 PM,
Yea that is something I would be no good at... someone else is gonna have to figure that out
06-27-2013, 02:15 PM,
What about the daily quest** we eere throqing around in chat. The roulette wheel is by far my fav idea. I think it was narf who mentioned the kill count quest. Ex. Npc questgiver jay: kill me 1000fev omegas and 1500 fev albatross and get this reqard when its completed when you talk to me again. Obviously have different lvls of quests.