Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new set of items
07-15-2013, 08:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013, 02:54 AM by 1dumbo1.)
new set of items
many of us have noticed a surplus of SRs lately and thats a great thing.

im proposing a new set of items geared around this new surplus. Like the cerberus skulls it will be a three piece set.

Set items inclulde
-Satans tail (which is already a game item) which allows both wisdom and wealth upon the killing of an SR.
-Satans Trident- (tridents have 3 points-hence TRI) . along with the original 2 wisdom and x3 wealth the next 2 kills add either x2 skill chance or x2 skills.
-Satan Mask- this allows the additional SR kills to be bother x2 skill chance and x2 skills per lvl. so effectively gaining x4 of each with the 2 extra SR kills.

now with the set bonus altogether you could be able to specify what you want the sr kills to go towards, or make it so instead of wisdom or wealth be able to multiply a single bonus x2, or x4 if you wish to use both srs on it. ( idk the set bonus is still up in the air.)

would love some input, yay or nay

** post have been edited to show updates in idea.

or just add another monster opposite of the Satans Reject(x2 wisdom x3 wealth)

Saving Grace- which doubles anyone of your bonuses. Along with that comes an item mall purchase called Angelic Halo which with killinga Saving Grace doubles 2 bonues at random.

Then maybe an ingame quest that upon completion allows Angelic Halo to become a greater from of the item which allows all 3 bonuses to x2 upon the killing of a Saving Grace.
*** edited again to show an update to original post
07-15-2013, 08:59 PM,
RE: new set of items
2x exp and 3x credits is fine if it shud be addet more it shud be other bonus like x2 scb and when x2 skills
07-15-2013, 09:08 PM,
oooh yes killing the 2nd and 3rd SR gives you x2 scb then x2 skills. i like that better.

and then when you have the full set you get x2 scb and x2 skills per kill so in total with 3 sr kills with the full satans set you have x2 wisdom x3 wealth x4 scb and x4 skills

maybe on the 2nd part but the first part is a better idea imo then my first idea
07-15-2013, 09:52 PM,
An item to multiply your kill count will not release, as I said I would not be making anything that someone could buy their way to the tops for kill counts.
07-15-2013, 09:52 PM,
oh ok well then time to think of a new idea
07-15-2013, 09:57 PM,
updated original post to show current idea
07-18-2013, 02:51 AM,
or just add another monster opposite of the Satans Reject(x2 wisdom x3 wealth)

Saving Grace- which doubles anyone of your bonuses. Along with that comes an item mall purchase called Angelic Halo which with killinga Saving Grace doubles 2 bonues at random.

Then maybe an ingame quest that upon completion allows Angelic Halo to become a greater from of the item which allows all 3 bonuses to x2 upon the killing of a Saving Grace.