Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CC's are Missing.
07-14-2013, 11:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 11:30 AM by Flimzy the Creator.)
CC's are Missing.
I just realized a few minutes ago. All these SoW didn't come correctly in. Alex did you rush to take them away. I think it's only my problem , so don't put to much sight into this. But Alex.
07-14-2013, 12:01 PM,
RE: CC's are Missing.
When section took your CC away that you traded to yourself. He took double. So that's why your missing some
07-15-2013, 11:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2013, 11:41 AM by Sevion.)
RE: CC's are Missing.
When you violated the account sharing rule in order to have a friend acquire a grab bag for his birthday on one of your accounts you created and then received the Cash Credits from that bag I removed double as punishment vs banning your main account for a extended period of time for violating this rule. You have been linked the rules and punishments more than once when you initially joined the game and kept saying pass me those whenever someone got a CC/SD drop.

I'll gladly restore the extra half taken, but the account will take a 30 day ban instead. I figured with the current x2 kills to acquire kill chests will make the double cc taken a slap on the wrist in comparison to the 30 day ban.

Honestly I dont believe the story given, and considering the forums account registered by that person was registered after the fact they where already on the game so the "I gave them a account for their bday" doesnt match up when the email registered for that forums account is also your own email address. Before they made that forums account I even told them to make a account using their own information. But in any story or path taken, several rules where broken after you have been warned about rule infractions before.