Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom bugs
08-19-2013, 11:06 AM,
Kingdom bugs
several bugs with kingdoms.

-troops in training lowers the displayed networth when its not suspose to.
-troops out lowers the displayed networth when its not suspose to.
-people arent labeled "LOW" when they are suspose to be.
-people are only giving 10% of the normal gains when it doesnt say low.
-people that are sometimes labeled "LOW" on the attack list are unattackable.
08-21-2013, 02:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2013, 02:43 PM by Sevion.)
RE: Kingdom bugs
Out troops do change your networth and its supposed too for your views/top lists, however they are counted in target finding/attacks where you may be not calculating those troops/land out when your looking for those not labeled low.

Also I need more info then some targets you hit that arent labled low your getting the 10% (Examples with screen shots would be nice as I dont know anyones networth etc at x time)

So if your basing these "bugs" just off the tops view page then that would be why to link out troops with the tops page would just be absurd on load times with the shear number of db quarries it would take.
08-22-2013, 11:17 AM,
here's an example

[Image: a43140.png]

[Image: 2vrud8i.png]

[Image: 140x3ps.png]
08-22-2013, 11:18 AM,
Also if you notice smallblock is not labeled "LOW" and he should be. he is less then half my networth.
08-22-2013, 08:43 PM,
kk, thanks yea when people say this and that isnt working with nothing on hand I cant pin point anything this will help some I think it has to do with a miss match on land networths possibly I'll look at it more later today I'm just finally making it to bed =/
08-23-2013, 12:29 PM,
i am also haveing this same problem i have nobody low, no troops or anything out yet 3/4 of people i can see are low when i attack.
08-24-2013, 12:41 AM,
Not sure why this is happening exactly, the targeting script didnt change with the new month at all yet this issue has appeared. I did correct a networth issue hoping it would fix this cause that was the only thing that was changed with the new month.

As I said I'll continue to investigate it and correct this and start a new round because of this issue.