Poll: End Round 2
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
88.89%
8 88.89%
No
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End War Round Early?
01-31-2014, 11:40 PM,
End War Round Early?
So many have "quit" this round of kingdoms due to a certain feature within kingdoms that I agree is no longer needed. That feature being the ability to hit targets normally too low to attack.

This is a simple poll. End round 2 early and begin updates for round 3 or not.

Updates Include:
NW for troops in training.
No more LOW targeting.
Counting land currently in exploration towards total land (This way people with 10 generals cant get a unfair advantage right at the start)

And any other suggestions?
02-01-2014, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-01-2014, 01:58 AM by drax86.)
RE: End War Round Early?
Whats the trade off? Cant say we cant do LOW hits and then have them turn around and be able to hit up. You would need a HIGH too where if they are too high you cant hit either, otherwise if the person isnt online then a LOW person could just keep hitting over and over until they finally get through.

Don't count explored land until it comes back, if you have lots of generals then you should get the bonus of getting more land to start. Otherwise there really isn't a point to having that many generals. The people who have played more and earned more generals and more KMS skill shouldnt be punished just to make it easier for lower people

Just my 2 cents
02-01-2014, 02:26 AM,
Yes ofcourse there will be a cap on max also exploration is to cap at 100m now as it stands some get as close too 100m as possible then use all generals to explore exploiting the systems cap with generals they already get a advantage in war with them
02-01-2014, 04:27 AM,
Thing is there is one guild in kingdoms that will demolish everyone that gets just a little too big. Cant outwar a majority. The second I get high enough my troops are wiped.
02-01-2014, 05:57 AM,
Yea that's due to allowing low hits on anyone over 100m land
02-01-2014, 03:06 PM,
if you are going to take out attacking low players you will need to lower the number which becomes low. as a low player you can break a player in a few hours depending on their size and your hits, if they cant hit you but you can break threw them that's not entirely fair. what if you delete low and make it so you cant hit players at like 35% networth. that way hit can be made but when your getting low on defence you are protected from hits. I also agree with keeping it so players with more generals and higher kingsmanship get atleast a slight advantage. I understand making it fair. but if your gunna change it a lot you should bring back overtraning so sotronger players are stronger but not imposible
02-02-2014, 06:02 AM,
remove the land cap wud be great since we still have to fight for the lands and be abel to hold whem since most get 10m a day cap on 2t lands gonna be reach fast when we get further into the round if i shud go on a spree aginst like DoD i wud be more happy if i cut try outbuild when so whey wudent take me down to eacy again
02-02-2014, 08:43 AM,
I'm all for ending the round early as long as it still counts. Yes DoD jumped ahead early and we stayed there but thats because we have 10 members who are all active and are participating in kingdoms. I also can support the no more LOW as long as it is evened out properly, as was already stated you shouldn't be able to hit anyone that can't hit back. NW for troops in training is indifferent to me. However explored land counting towards your total I disagree with. If this is something you're going to do then I'll take a refund on most of my generals. The only reason I have as many as I do is so I can explore so much to be able to catch back up when I get obliterated or at the start of a new round to get ahead. I don't think this is an unfair advantage, it's something anyone can do, to train more generals. I'm all for making things fair but the higher players work hard to get advantages over the lower players, thats part of having a better character than others, I don't think its fair to nuke every advantage we have to make it a level playing field.
02-06-2014, 03:13 AM,
Voting ends TONIGHT at which point I will most likely end the round (Friday) based on the current votes.