Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melenial added to summonlist
02-23-2014, 11:07 AM,
Melenial added to summonlist
Hello,

I think u should be adding the Melenial to the Dark Stranger's list to summon.
Currently it'll take us 400 shards to upgrade our trinkets, with 28 kills/month that will net us a ~14 month commitment. However, since the trinkets are also craftable (besides being upgradable) it means évery single person in the game is after these low-spawning beasts.

Would be more then fair enough. Spawning costs could be 500-1000phials to set it apart from the rest.

-Ex
02-23-2014, 11:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014, 11:26 AM by smallblock350.)
RE: Melenial added to summonlist
im not so sure summoning them is necessary, but if so maybe make them cost credits to summon as well, maybe like 10sept credits per spawn or something. I however do think making them spawn in the plane player is like et/ps spawns so players in tt/pos have the advantage of other tt/pos spawns so the new players have to click for them not just take all the spawns. just my thoughts on it. another idea if you are going to make them spawnable is make it so you can only spawn one a day, meaning in the 15 day reset period if you wish to capp of spawning you need to log daily and kill. and make them requiring a high number of summoning or soemthing to stop users spawning some with alts as well. make it 50tril summoning required and 10sept or even 100 sept credits would make it only certain players can spawn limiting the issue and helping the big players who are always playing