Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roadmap/Discussion future updates
02-23-2014, 11:49 AM,
Roadmap/Discussion future updates
So, I like admins who take player discussions/ideas into consideration when working on updates.

It might be a good idea if u could write down a roadmap on updates you currently think you want to implement, with a rough idea/sketchup with the number u have in mind. Writing it down on the forums could open it up for player discussion where we can help u balance the update around the game so when it's implemented it can be sort of left alone without any further balance needs. No dates have to be added, as it's not something that's meant to complain about when u miss a deadline.

And I mean stuff that are obvious (new weapons, duh) but also things that arent obvious (the trinket upgrades etc.).

Thanks,

-Extreme
02-25-2014, 03:27 AM,
RE: Roadmap/Discussion future updates
Did this in the past unfortunately more people threw shit fits miss lead other users created mass confusion to the point players would quit because the idea wasn't understood or someone interpreted wrong. In all I spent more time answering questions and being hounded about the release or correcting confusion than any work on the updates at all. Just look at the hours I spent the other day when I allowed melenials to drop fragments for a system not finished.
04-12-2014, 09:54 AM,
RE: Roadmap/Discussion future updates
I almost prefer something that just shows up then have a forum faq to glance at since i know i will ask all the basic "you should know that: style stuffSmile