Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random thoughts
04-07-2014, 12:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014, 02:10 AM by Maximiano.)
Random thoughts
With the inventory cleanup going on I thought I would toss in a couple of ideas:
Dust Collector (name's not important): Combine the items from the Dust Keeper that aren't already part of a set (Pristine Diamond, Artisan Spyglass, Shard Kicker, Skill Sigil, Shiny Pet Rock, Midas Touch, and the Freaky Gnome)
All-in-One: The remaining items that come from the all-in-one purchase, but aren't part of another set: Cerberus Skull, Beast Compendium, Paragon Seal, and Planar Phaser)
You could also combine the Legendary Set and Twisted Staves in this one, and/or the Dust Collector set mentioned above (as those items you don't get in the all-in-one are relatively cheap from the Dust Keeper)

On a different note, I know you already tweaked the Staff drops to include the Clover and Easter Egg,
cabirdman has found 5(25) Shard Dust(s) thanks to their Staff of Shards with a Golden Egg on top! *4 Leaf Clover*
but what if it said:
cabirdman has found 5(25) Shard Dusts thanks to their Staff of Shards with a *4 Leaf Clover* on top!
(You could remove the () as the s would always be applicable and replace Golden Egg with *4 Leaf Clover*)

Now that the Master Enchantress requires you to have the piece you want Enchanted, I think you should be able to choose the piece you want instead of her only doing certain pieces at a time. It would still require some luck with her able to fail. And some effort with the Shard Dust cost.