Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't log in
12-14-2012, 10:37 PM,
Can't log in
Hi, I just heard about this game and I'm having troubles logging in. First of all, any account I make, it says the password is invalid, secondly, when I reset my password and get a new one I am sent to this personal information gathering page. Upon filling that out, when I hit submit the page just refreshes and I can't log into the game. I would appreciate any help on the matter. Thanks

Name: Tilferious
Email: amiphil2008@gmail.com
12-15-2012, 03:48 AM,
RE: Can't log in
The issue was with a piece of old password security still left in the files after upgrading to the new security you should now be able to login and play.

Tilferious has received a Grab Bag, inside they found 253 Cash Credits, 1263 Shard Dust, and 327 Phials of Vampire Blood! - For your trouble and report thank you.
09-09-2013, 02:36 PM,
RE: Can't log in
Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.