Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Suggestions
01-04-2015, 06:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 07:32 PM by Ben Fury.)
Super Suggestions
Suggestion 1: Beast change
Fbfh: Scale credits. Make it so that it drops a box only you can open at any time and have it give random credits with a chance of other goodies.
Manticore: Remove this drop completely. Since it doesnt scale it is useless to most people because the amount of skills it drops is worth about 5 regular monster kills. Change the drop to 500-1000 daily kills. The beast would be worth saving me a few hours of clicking than 20 seconds.
Golg: Remove money from drop. Scale crafting stones. Give crafting stones more uses, such as upgrading different inventory items. Same as fbfh though, drop them in a box only you can open so that you can scale the drops from the beast. Also adding the chance at a random good item.
DDOC: Give reborns instead of levels. What is 46,000 levels compared to my 5 million that I make easily each kill? Scale to level.
Dac: Same as golg and fbfh. Scaling chest drop that when opened gives shards and a low chance at a bonus item (item mall item or something).
Weak Warrior: Same drops. Scalable chest.
Satans Reject: Add skill chance increase possiblity.
GoD: No reason for me to kill this anymore. Its a dead beast to me as far as advancing in the game. After completing the quest, this beast should have the possibility of giving a 1 day subscription bonus.
Undead Ass: Scalable chest. Also having a chance to spawn a Undead Sniper from Hell which also drops a scalable chest and has an increased chance of rare drop.
EBoA: Also should drop a chance of subscription days.

-Other beast changes unnecessary as far as I can see, except adding a new beast. A kingdom beast that can only be killed once a day and can give the following:
-Scaled land
-General (Low chance)
-Increase peon gains for a day
-Chance of new kingdom items I had suggested

Suggestion 2: Kingdoms change

Got this idea from a Clash game. After 5 successful attacks on a kingdom, you gain immunity to replenish your army for 6 hours. This opens up a few more things:
-Item mall item to increase time from 6-8 hours
-Item mall item to decrease successful attacks until immunity from 5 to 3

Ability to hide from attacks for 6 hours where the person must be on your location to attack you.
-This can be an item mall item.
-Another item mall item can increase time from 6-8.
-One use per day?
-Takes up generals?

Suggestion 3: Banks (Mainly for high level players)

1.Withdraw fee, deposit fee (Maximum amount depositable capped at like 10 septillion per hour so that players cant just dump everything in at once), leaving the bank fee, and transfer/send to another player fee. Players who do not use a bank can not send or receive certain things to or from other players respectively so that new players can not be given godly amounts of everything all in 5 minutes of starting. Also you may want to ban alts from using banks, as that could be abusable.
2. Banks may do any one of the following:
-Higher beast spawn rate
-Better rare item drop rate from beasts (if rare drops are extended to most beasts in previous suggestions
-Better drops from beasts
-Discount on Item Mall purchases
-Extended defense on kingdoms
-Advanced daily login bonus (increased current bonuses) with a chance of a rare drop
-Decreased kill chest requirements

Ok so to clarify, the "chance" and "amount" scales to how much you store in the bank. Players with more trillions in the bank will increase the chance and amount up to a maximum. (Very high requirement for maximum so players can not just max in a day.)

Suggestion 4: Lottery (Why isnt there one already?)

Add a lottery filled with everything you can find in insane grab bags. People can find things to increase it and find tickets by clicking and possibly a beast. Winner chosen every 2 weeks. Someone suggested the highest killer per day should get a reward, well the person with the most tickets has the highest chance of winning so this is the next best thing.

Suggestion 5: Free things using an "Offerwall".

Suggestion 6: Better rewards for referrals. (Possibly subtraction of beast kills, grab bags, there are tons of options for rewards that liter the game than the current crappy reward)

Suggestion 7: Monster Cards

Yes monster cards! Everyone loves collecting. If you collect the monster card of every monster in a single in a zone you will increase you maximum beast kills of all beasts per 2 weeks by 1!

Beast cards*** Collect the card of a beast and you get extra of what the beast drops plus an increase chance of finding a rare item off of that particular beast.

-Tradeable? Item mall possibility?
-Bank addition: Increase chance of finding cards
-Beast addition: Finds a random monster card that you dont have
-Guild addition: Increase chance of finding cards

Thats it for now. I will post if I think of more.

P.S. I tried to balance out these suggestions so that they benefit both the devs and the players the best I could. There is no way players would root for dev benefit only updates and vice versa. If you have a problem with a suggestion, dont whine, provide an alternative to my ideas which are all calculated with a lot of thought and not just thrown together at the last minute.
01-05-2015, 04:03 AM,
RE: Super Suggestions
i disagree with almost all of the above, its all useless.
01-05-2015, 04:54 AM,
So... almost as useless as that comment?
01-21-2015, 06:26 AM,
Update for kingdoms and heavily attacked kingdoms.
New heavily hit rules with kingdoms: A kingdom will be marked as green yellow or red now when selecting. With red being a heavily hit kingdom, yellow a recently hit/moderately hit kingdom, green untouched or haven't been hit in a while. The more hits upon a kingdom leads to fewer gains from the kingdom and less losses from the defender. Every 50 minutes a kingdom is untouched it will reduce its recently hit meter by 50%. Each hit on a kingdom increases its recently hit meter by 50%. As we test out this system please feel free to make any comments on the forums regarding it with any constructive ideals to the system.
01-21-2015, 08:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015, 09:45 AM by drax86.)
(01-21-2015, 06:26 AM)Sevion Wrote: Update for kingdoms and heavily attacked kingdoms.
New heavily hit rules with kingdoms: A kingdom will be marked as green yellow or red now when selecting. With red being a heavily hit kingdom, yellow a recently hit/moderately hit kingdom, green untouched or haven't been hit in a while. The more hits upon a kingdom leads to fewer gains from the kingdom and less losses from the defender. Every 50 minutes a kingdom is untouched it will reduce its recently hit meter by 50%. Each hit on a kingdom increases its recently hit meter by 50%. As we test out this system please feel free to make any comments on the forums regarding it with any constructive ideals to the system.

Could you remove the limitation on war points gained equals land taken or less?

Also the colours dont seem to last the 50minutes
01-21-2015, 10:42 AM,
(01-21-2015, 08:30 AM)drax86 Wrote: Could you remove the limitation on war points gained equals land taken or less?

Also the colours dont seem to last the 50minutes

Nope thats actually a bonus to the whole change, makes you want to swap up your targets some for better points.

Although since the moderate/heavy hit ranges are known and how the points work suggestions of how to modify those are surely welcome. I really want to fix the your guarunteed to lose everything once you logout for the night issue. This may make guild wars a tad harder, but can also bless a guild thats taken a heavy lead to not lose it last moment too which has came up before.
02-01-2015, 03:27 AM,
Can you modifiy the colours some how, as you cant tell the colour of the target when its the only one in the list
02-03-2015, 03:09 PM,
(02-01-2015, 03:27 AM)drax86 Wrote: Can you modifiy the colours some how, as you cant tell the colour of the target when its the only one in the list

I'm going to be adding it to the kingdom tops page as the css doesn't work on some mobile nor does it work at all on iOS.