Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mall token and some more suggestion
01-07-2015, 07:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015, 07:32 PM by Pacota.)
Exclamation  Mall token and some more suggestion
Sometimes it can be imbalance with item mall items. Trying hard to fight but someone with premium items can exceed you easily is frustrating.
To prevent this,i hope there could be a mall token system.
With this, we can get cash items without paying, get enjoy the game more.
We can get Mall token from maybe login reward or kill EBoA.
Items in item mall can also be purchased with mall token.
So we can get stuff without paying.
I know this is nothing good to you, but i really hope that i can get something premium without paying and without destroying the balance of the game.

Have you thought of dungeon system?
You can get a map or open a portal to a dungeon by slaying normal/vampire monster.
Maybe the dungeon can scale as you become stronger.
Inside the dungeon you will have to fight many monster.
When you slain enough of them, a boss will appear(scales with your power).
You will get a chest and amount of daily kills by killing them.
You can open a chest for free(1 everyday), or buy a key from item from the item mall ( beneficial to dev yay).
The chest will give you CCs,SDs, skill books(that increase your skill), mall token or maybe other material(maybe box opened with keys give more reward).
An amount of kills can make our way to the daily kill chests easier and also provide us the motivation to farm normal monsters(They are not rewarding, isn't it?).

That's all of my suggestions. I hope you can take them to make the game better so it can attract more and more players.
01-08-2015, 04:59 PM,
RE: Mall token and some more suggestion
The game is free. The only way money is made is by donating. Donating should be the only way to get certain items, otherwise there would be very few donations being made if everyone could just get everything they wanted for free.

In my suggestions, I suggested an Offerwall. That way people can complete offers to try and get prem items, and the admin can still make money.

Also, I must say I reached Insane mode AND got a greedy reaper without donating at all so to claim that the game is unbalanced because of donatees vs nondonatees is a bit absurd.
01-08-2015, 11:13 PM,
I don't think that this mall token will greatly reduce motivation of players to pay.
Also, if people are having fun, they will try to call for more ppl to play your game(If playing with friends is not pointless.
More people= More money
And if this is implemented, Sev won''t really make it is easy or too difficult to get.

To me, the definition of imbalance is that player who pay a lot can progress 3X or even faster than a free player. And for this game, it is 100% sure that a paid player can progress MUCH faster than a normal player.

Answer me, if a player finishes something with only 10% of your time played. Will you think that the game is balanced? You can do something without paying doesn't mean this game is fair. The problem is you have to spend MUCH MORE time to chase paid players' progress
01-10-2015, 07:45 AM,
That is what happens with leveling bonuses in every game played. But since there is no pvp except kingdoms which leveling super fast hardly effects, reaching the final level faster does not mean an imbalance. If people want to play to pay they should be able to do so. Giving them almost no benefits to paying wont really give them a reason to donate. So if you are suggesting the leveling bonus be given to non paying players that paying players wouldnt have to pay for to receive, you would have to think up an alternative bonus.
01-10-2015, 06:06 PM,
No pvp (kingdon doesn't matter at all as it gives almost nothing) doesn't mean that there is no difference between between players who pay or not.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...pay-to-win

From this source, we can say that this game is a pay-to-win game.
Paid players can almost do everything faster compared with free players.
For example, a player with a lucky dice, that item that doubles your kill counts, and that item that halves your kill count required to open a treasure chest (can't remember them all).
Their speed to get a chest is 4 times faster than you.
Their reward is 2 times better than you.
Their total efficiency is 8 times better than you.
It affects when they can doing something quickly when you can't, as a free player.
This game is not popular for a reason. As there is something that you can never obtain without paying (trading with other players excluded as it is not really feasible)
P2W game.
01-11-2015, 02:18 AM,
That is like any game, the paying players get to do stuff faster.

If someone is willing to pay money then they should be given an advantage over other players
01-11-2015, 01:08 PM,
Advantage should be given, but definitely not that much.
I don't think are many games like this. Paid players can doing everything almost 5 times faster than free players. This is definitely destroying the balance.
They are dealing too much damage so the 'fighting a boss together' concept cannot be applied.
01-12-2015, 01:28 AM,
Just look at google and apple apps with micro transactions, they are the same thing. You pay for stuff you get to do it faster thats why people pay for stuff. If I cant do something faster than a non buyer then why would I want to buy something
01-12-2015, 01:51 AM,
Yes, it is faster but it is NOT instantly. I never mentioned 'free players get the same as a paying player '.
but the gap shouldn't be that big
01-21-2015, 10:43 AM,
Many users are willing to make trades for purchase items, you just need to make the right one.

Beyond that I do hold contests and ask for tasks in which you can earn item mall credit for some work around IA.