Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Feel
02-02-2013, 11:01 AM,
Kill Feel
Hey is there any way to make it so after you kill a mob.. the text doesnt force you to the bottom of the page.. it seems to create some lag for me and the Chat box doesnt refresh properly.. im thinking the reason behind the scroll down to the bottom.. is the force chat after each action. If not im not too worried bout it..
02-02-2013, 11:29 AM,
RE: Kill Feel
Some browsers have options to not go to a forced focus, you can also disable chat in Preferences under Actions:

A option to swap battle to a smaller condensed version will be available soon.

Also what do you mean chat does not refresh properly?
02-03-2013, 01:04 AM,
It will stay blank with only the red login message, it usually takes 3-4 clicks for me to see it correctly again, this is Amorbis if u need me IG for ne reason. also disabling chat.. will this alow me to see beast spawns?
02-03-2013, 08:19 AM,
You can open the game in two tabs,, disable chat on one and play on it. Chat will still refresh on the other one as long as you dont make any actions there.
Tell someone that you love them today, because life is short; but shout it at them in German, because life is also confusing and terrifying.
02-03-2013, 03:42 PM,
Crikey gotta stop smoking those last 3 numbers way off track on this lol

Anyway Amorbis so chat displays whatever for about 3-4 clicks, I think I know what you refer too I have seen that it shows login and then whatever like from 12 hours ago your last login? BTW I'll presume your on IE as this is the only place I have seen this issue? I had released a fix for this a few days ago before the whole swap it may be unfixed again when I'm sober (I was just playing pool had a few long islands) I'll mess with the code and see if the fix was undone, if not we will work on the issue your having at hand as that would be something associated with the new ajax chat that is a bug that can actually be fixed vs IE was bugging out on the same exact focus as before but not now because the focus value is a variable now vs a static which makes 0 sense...
02-03-2013, 03:44 PM,
But, on another note for combat going to bottom on slower pcs/browsers a new condensed battle is coming soon.