In an effort to move forward with simpler tools and less antispam efforts. I have setup this new feedback forum for everyone in place of the traditional forum system used previously. I do apologize as exporting its content is not possible, especially without credit to their posters.

You can access the read only archive of the previous forums here.

March 14th, 2019 - Beast Changes / Auto Attack feature addition

At this time I have disabled the new spawns of any Vampiric Snowmen or Eiggem the Gnome Queen within the Immoral world. If any of these beasts are still alive, they may be killed. However they will provide you with no rewards upon their death. In the upcoming months we'll be stopping a monthly rotation beast in lue of a seasonal (quarterly) beast that will be based on kill count of itself to determine your end of season reward. With that said, let me present the new beast of the month!

New Monthly Beast: [1:5000] Baked Leprechaun (Public Only)

Drops: 24 hours of 1.5x multiplier applied to your auto attacks every new start (Bonus shown only once AutoAttacks start)

This addition to the game allows for dynamic control of your auto attacks and your auto attacking speed without actually modifying your account values thus allowing you to accumulate Auto Attacks while gaining more temporary ones at the same time! Keep an eye on the Item Mall! Soon I'll be adding in a combo item that gives you (up to) 5x your auto attacks and an attack rate of (up to) 0.8s per attack (internet speed dependent)