In an effort to move forward with simpler tools and less antispam efforts. I have setup this new feedback forum for everyone in place of the traditional forum system used previously. I do apologize as exporting its content is not possible, especially without credit to their posters.

You can access the read only archive of the previous forums here.

How to submit a bug report

In order to ensure I can best troubleshoot the issues you're experiencing. I am providing you this guide on how to best submit your bug report within this category.

When submitting your request, please ensure the title is directly related to the issue you're experiencing. Such as if you suddenly were not receiving drops. You'd want to set the title as I'm not receiving any drops for the last X days.

In your post, you'll want to include the steps that lead to your discovery of the bug as well as any replication steps that will allow us to duplicate the issue you're experiencing whether on our accounts or yours. If you are unsure how the bug was triggered, please provide as much detail as possible as to your activity in game prior to the bug discovery.

As this message board allows for easy image upload and placement. Please include any screenshots you may have available to allow us to view the issue too. As we don't employ any features to track player activity on the site, it can be difficult to diagnose directly from text. You can review this link to find more information on taking screenshots.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment below.