Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5% of troops is being calculated wrong
07-09-2013, 05:18 AM,
RE: 5% of troops is being calculated wrong
As I have showed and even copied and pasted the code for your viewing the % rates are not being calculated wrong I've explained and showed that a dozen times after each time you say its not... It is...

Please refer to the /ann on the maximum gains for Guild War Points.

And yes it took that many your sending 5b troops to attack a fortified position that has a hell of alot more troops than your 5b, you will take heavy losses. Lets just say you barely hit 5% as as you said this was your first win against them all others failed. Your 5b troops are running into 20b of his, so how can 20b troops fortified in their castle not kill 5b of your troops out in the open on a offensive?

Also are you failing to bring into the equation that drak has higher kingmanship than you so while his troops are fighting at tier 3 yours are fighting at tier 2?

I'm not sure your understanding the percent levels as many times as I have explained them to you, just because you win doesnt mean thats exactly 5% those numbers on a win can be anywhere from 5% on up. They arent exact static numbers and I'm not sure your understanding this. Please stop reporting war waging and your belief the numbers are wrong I have gone as far as copying and pasting the code to the public in multiple occasions to prove the numbers are correct and how they work. These max percents and what not only hit AFTER the fact they have been reached and dont revive troops to make them exactly 12% if I kill 30% in one round will 30% is dead and the rounds are haulted.

Nothing was wrong in your attack at all....

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5% of troops is being calculated wrong - by Sevion - 07-09-2013, 05:18 AM