Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Positions
03-14-2013, 01:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013, 02:20 PM by RavenKnight.)
RE: Open Positions
Well Sev knows my name and so do some of the other players and Staffs. For those who don't know me my name is Ricky but please just call me by my player name. I do put in a decent amount of hours in IA afk most of the time but am looking at chat constantly . The players who don't think i'm on for the reason my name doesn't show on users online after being afk for awhile your name will not show on users online list. But i am constantly watching chat even if i don't talk in the chat i'm watching the chat even while at work. For experience well i've been mod for sites since i was 12. Was a GM/Customer support/ etc for FF11 when the game first got released had no time do to Military Reasons when i left to the service. I was a coder/graphic designer/advertiser for WE and as well as Erylith same two sites same owner just with different names as Erylith was the game and wars eternal was used for testing purposes as well i was Second in Command of both sites. I was a Graphic Designer/mod/advertiser for EW till his wife thought Duma was stealing me away. I'm a tutor for TLR. Was also a coder for some new MMORPG which is still in the beginning phrase cant remember the name been a long time about 2-3 years but left the team as all there was arguing and nothing being done no teamwork. i was also a mod for Jez lol sadly yes . I know Sev remembers this game but was also a Staff for IC both versions till the owner decided to shut it down and never return. Right now as well i'm a Promoter/Advertiser for a Gothic Networking Site. I don't know if this is anything but ill put it out there i'm as well a XBox360 Ambassador which is the same as Xbox360 Customer Support just different names really and were not staff. I know 5 languages ,Have an understanding how the wiki works. On early note i'm a Staff in Legacy soul quest rpg as well.

Position applying for Any
05-21-2013, 06:54 PM,
(01-15-2013, 01:44 PM)Sevion Wrote: READ:
http://shadowlightsentertainment.com/for...php?tid=57

Reply with something that will awe us, if you are giving examples of previous positions in other games please just say the games name and we will Google it from there. If they aren't "googable" they are not notable enough (And yes even dead games are "googable"). Please do not post anything personal such as last name etc. First names are fine if you are chosen for a position more info is needed we will contact you privately.

This thread is not for chatter, please refrain from chitchat here.

yeah i am playing this game, it's very complicated and achieves much tough tasks.
11-09-2013, 10:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013, 01:44 PM by Insane.)
my name is Cordell.I would like to apply for in game mod.MY grammar isnt the best but good.im have experiences as staff at many places.im chat moderator on mafiastreetwars.im helper of lostfusion.im head mod on mafianworld.im owner of talkaboutnewgames forums. moderator on wrecklessvendette,im moderator on infamouswars,helper on crimecitymafia
11-12-2013, 04:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 04:36 AM by Sevion.)
*grammar
How can you fail at this when there's spell check... That's a program right?

Considering you're banned on at least 1 of those listings that I know of and have a terrible history here, the obvious answer is. No.
11-12-2013, 08:14 AM,
I didn't spell any of those wrong and I'm not banned on any of them
11-13-2013, 08:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 08:51 AM by SexyBeast.)
(11-09-2013, 10:48 AM)Insane Wrote: my name is Cordell.I would like to apply for in game mod.MY grammer isnt the best but good.im have experiences as staff at many places.im chat moderator on mafiastreetwars.im moderator on mobslife.im helper of lostfusion.im head mod on mafianworld.im owner of talkaboutnewgames forums. moderator on wrecklessvendette,im moderator on infamouswars,helper on crimecitymafia

First of all no spacing between sentences. Secondly My* not MY. Thirdly, grammar not grammer. And for the sake of time: isn't*, I'm*, I'm*, I'm*, I'm*, I'm*, and I'm*.

~Sexy
11-13-2013, 12:48 PM,
Well i'll start writing like that if needed.
11-14-2013, 07:39 AM,
(11-13-2013, 12:48 PM)Insane Wrote: Well i'll start writing like that if needed.

I'll*
11-14-2013, 07:52 AM,
What's the I'll* for
11-14-2013, 08:00 AM,
I will... I'll